Middleweight Interior Designer with Revit Skills
A prestigious practice in East London, with an integrated approach to architecture, interiors and art are looking for a Middleweight Interior Designer to join their growing team.
- Design research, developing initial concepts
- Creating presentation packages
- Sourcing FF&E and creating/ managing schedules
- Producing full design documentation packages
- Assisting in site meetings
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant degree in interior design/architecture
- Proven project experience in workplace commercial interiors
- Strong conceptual design skills and aesthetic
- Team Player
- Strong proficiency of Revit and AutoCAD is essential
- Knowledge of SketchUp and Adobe Suite
- Hand-sketching advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to create beautiful buildings and inspirational interiors that enables people to live, work and play better. Looking to interview immediately, apply now! Applications submitted without a CV and sample portfolio will not be considered.