A highly sought after design studio in west London is looking for an experienced middleweight design to work across luxury hospitality and hotel schemes.
- Producing creative high-end concepts
- Leading a team of designers from concept to delivery
- Project Management
- Sourcing FF&E and creating bespoke furniture and joinery
- Producing full design documentation packages
- Client and supplier liaising
- Conduct site meetings
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant degree in interior design/architecture
- Proven project experience leading hospitality projects
- Strong understanding of high-end interiors and FF&E
- Great aesthetic eye
- Strong proficiency AutoCAD is essential
- Knowledge of SketchUp and Adobe Suite
Apply now to be a part of this high caliber design team, offering an exceptional range of London based projects for your portfolio. Looking to interview immediately, apply now! Applications submitted without a CV and sample portfolio will not be considered.