In-House Retail Project Manager
Expanding global High street fashion retailer recruiting for an experienced, Shop fitting Surveyor/Project Manager. Based in West London, responsible for all aspects of both refits and new store projects from inception to completion.
- Reviewing tenders from individual Contractors.
- Obtaining all statutory consents for Building warrants, planning, advert approvals and Landlords approvals.
- Ensuring that works comply with all fire safety provisions particularly with smoke control measures in shopping centres and arranging any works required.
- Sign off projects from external and internal parties.
- Placing orders for works and providing quantities for purchasing.
- Attending regular site meetings to review progress and ensure details and finishes are to brand standards.
- Checking and co-ordination of drawings in conjunction with the in-house team and external Contractors.
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive project management experience within a retail environment.
- Thorough understanding of Building Regulations.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CAD systems.
- Ability to manage own workload, plan and prioritise work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong organisational, communication and management skills.
- Technical knowledge covering a wide range of discipline.
- Ability to read and work with drawings.
This role offers fantastic benefits, company car, free parking and ride to work scheme. Plenty of opportunity to travel throughout UK, Ireland and international. If you are ambitious and love working in a busy environment, then why not apply with your CV and portfolio today!