Architects – Reputable Central London Studio
About this role
A well-established and award winning London studio with a long standing client base is looking to appoint a capable and ambitious all-round architect to join their team. This medium sized team with a national reach are responsible for the design and delivery of numerous high profile, specialist education, healthcare and sciences projects. This role would suit a registered architect with a background in commercial projects who enjoys working across the stages. Close-knit and friendly team in the heart of Clerkenwell with excellent work/life balance.
- Working under a project architect as part of the existing team on several high profile current and upcoming projects.
- Working on both refurbishment and newbuild up to £70mill.
- Developing your skills at design and delivery stages, liaising with clients and consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Architect with at least 2-3 years’ experience
- Experience working at design and delivery on ideally commercial, healthcare or science projects.
- Good working knowledge of ArchiCAD or Revit ideal.
- Excellent communicator with strong command of written and spoken English.
If you are an architect with an interest in growing your skillset across a range of medium to large scale UK based projects within a supportive and collaborative team, get in touch today!