We have an excellent new opportunity for a Project Architect to join an established Architecture and Design company on a permanent basis, located in Kent. Our client provide sustainable solutions through a variety of services and invest in their projects. This would be the perfect opportunity for a skilled Project Architect to join a fun and vibrant team of professionals, and work on a variety of exciting projects.
The selected Project Architect will have a variety of roles to ensure the successful delivery of multiple projects. You will be leading both internal and external teams for predominantly large scale, education and commercial projects. You will have a range of responsibilities and accountabilities which will include:
· Taking a lead in the briefing process
· Provide concept design sketches and develop designs using BIM software
· Brief and manage an architectural team to realise design proposals in a drawn format
· Manage, lead and co-ordinate the design team
· Co-ordinate the production of visualisations and animations using the building model
· Manage design team and co-ordination meetings
· Deliver architectural designs and reports to client project meetings
· Producing stage reports and any other necessary documentation required for projects
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
· Relevant experience within a similar role
· Good understanding of UK building regulations
· Experience running projects
· Experience working in a client facing position
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verba
· Good organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
· Experience using relevant design software (e.g. AutoCAD, experience of Revit would be ideal)
· Experience on large scale education projects would be advantageous
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send examples of your best technical and creative work to show your approach to the architectural process (contact details below).
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa experience.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.McMillan @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13531. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions.