Architect - housing
A creative architectural studio in the heart of Essex are on the lookout for an Architect to join their skilled team on an initial contract basis. The practice have an accomplished reputation within the residential sector and would be interested in offering a longer term opportunity for the right candidate.
- Work within an established team to deliver drawing packages for several high density residential projects within the UK
- Work collaboratively with the team and support juniors within the team
- Deliver technical drawings and construction packages
Skills and Experience
- Part III qualified Architect or equivalent, experienced in residential projects
- Experience working at RIBA stages 3 on wards on density residential projects
- Experience in delivering working drawings and technical details for housing projects in the UK
- Fluency using AutoCAD
- Must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available Architect who wants to join a supportive and successful architecture firm
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!