Senior Structural Engineer
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to join a niche structural consultancy in their Esher head office.
Responsibilities of the Senior Structural Engineer:
* Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
* Prepare high quality technical reports and structural surveys across a diverse project portfolio.
* Prepare structural drawings using AutoCAD as well as hand calculations
* Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages, including Tekla TEDDS to back up reporting tasks.
* Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc) is maintained.
Requirements of the Senior Structural Engineer:
* Minimum five years' UK consultancy experience
* Full driving license
* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or related field
Your position will see you working across many sectors including education, healthcare and retail projects.
This opportunity would be suited to applicants who are looking to develop their existing skills, and assist the current team of Civil and Structural engineers to deliver project workloads while the company looks to expand and grow further.
Ideally applicants should be chartered within ICE or IStructE, or working towards this.
For more information, please get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136.