Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Conrad Consulting are currently working with a well-established and reputable consultancy looking for a Civil Engineer with at least four years' UK experience to help grow their design team in Hook.
As an experienced Civil Engineer, you will ideally be Chartered or Incorporated and keen to build on your career success, as well as having the ambition to take a lead role in schemes.
Responsibilities of the Civil Engineer:
* Detailed highways and drainage design including SUDS
* Taking the lead role on a variety of projects at any one time
* Ensuring each project adheres to budget and time constraints
* Attend design and site meetings
* Maintain and build excellent client relationships
Experience in highways, external works and drainage is also essential, together with good knowledge of PDS, Microdrainage (WinDes) and AutoCAD.
In return you will be offered excellent career prospects within an small nice consultancy that is currently looking to expand further as the work continues to come in.
Please contact Darryl Yates on 01728 726136 for more information.