Associate Structural Engineer
We are currently looking for a Chartered Structural Engineer to lead our client's office in Croydon.
Our client has a particularly strong reputation in the residential and commercial markets but is also successful within other sectors, such as leisure facilities and hotels.
They can certainly be described as niche and naturally offer a relaxed working environment free from the usual corporate characteristics of larger consultancies. The most important asset of this growing practice is its staff and there is a great deal of investment in making sure that people are happy to go to work and importantly develop their skills whilst doing so.
Requirements of the Associate Structural Engineer:
* Chartered within ICE or IStructE, ideally with five years' post-chartership experience
* Conversant in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
* Competent in the use of design and analysis software
* Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities
* Must have an extensive range of buildings structures design experience from different sectors
* Ability to train and mentor junior engineers where appropriate
* Confident client-facing with strong communication skills
* Experience of working in a small to medium UK consultancy
On offer for the Associate Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £50,000 to £55,000 commensurate with experience, as well as the opportunity to run a profitable office, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today to discuss this unique opportunity to be part of an ambitious and well-established practice.
Apply for Associate Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly