Bid Manager required on a FTC with the potential to become permanent at a Central London architectural practice. As the Bid Manager you will report into the Head of Marketing and work alongside the wider marketing and bid team.
- Responsible for practice-wide bid management
- To identify OJEU and other bid and competition opportunities and circulate to appropriate management staff.
- Record, report and advise on practice-wide bid activity on a weekly basis.
- Prepare and project manage bid submissions and coordinate input from the relevant teams; expression of interests, SQ's, ITT's, interviews, framework agreements, support on competitions, across the practice.
- Ability to craft and copy-edit text
- Produce high-quality submissions, whether these are produced in word, or using Adobe Creative Suite
- Maintain bid information library in collaboration with wider marketing team.
- Work as proactive and constructive member of the wider PRP practice-wide marketing team.
Skills and Experience
- Must be proficient in Indesign, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Intermediate Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Creative and copywriting skills essential
Experience & Qualifications
- Background in architectural industry preferred
- At least five years' experience of the OJEU bid process
- CIM or equivalent desirable
- Confident and influential communicator
- Experience working with senior management
- Ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
Fixed term contract 3 to 6 months with the potential to become permanent.