We are currently looking for a Structural Engineer with the benefit of at least three years' postgraduate experience to fill a permanent opening with our client located in Fareham. Our client is successful in numerous markets including commercial, residential, healthcare and more.
Their office is growing and they are looking to add a capable and ambitious Structural Engineer to their dynamic design team.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
* Preparation of designs for all structural elements including timber frame, steel structures and RC and masonry
* Attend site and conduct structural surveys
* Carry-out site inspections to monitor the progress of works
* Liaise with the client, third-parties and local authorities to ensure smooth project delivery
* Actively participate in CPD activities including seminars, training days and workshops to assist you in your pursuit of chartered status, if not obtained already
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £29,000 to £38,000 depending on experience, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today on 01728 72for more information on this excellent opportunity.