Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is a well-established and respected consultancy looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to help build and lead a team in their Winchester office. As an experienced Civil Engineer, you will ideally be Chartered or Incorporated and keen to build on your career success, as well as having the ambition to build a team around you whilst taking a regional lead on schemes.
Responsibilities of the Senior Civil Engineer:
* Taking the lead role on a variety of projects at any one time
* Being the focal point for drainage strategy
* Ensuring each project adheres to budget and time constraints
* Attend design and site meetings
* Maintain and build good client relationships
Requirements of the Senior Civil Engineer:
* Minimum four years' UK consultancy experience
* Experience in producing Flood Risk Assessments
* Drainage design, specifically SUDS using Microdrainage
Experience in highways, external works and drainage is also essential, together with good knowledge of PDS, Microdrainage (WinDes), AutoCAD.
In return you will be offered excellent career prospects within a growing independently owned consultancy that is currently looking to expand further as the work continues to come in.
Please contact Darryl Yates on 01728 726136 for more information.
Apply for Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly