Assistant Civil Engineer
We are currently seeking a skilled and ambitious Assistant Civil Engineer to work on behalf of a major client at their Ashford office. Our client is a well-established and highly reputable company with offices throughout the UK.
As a Civil Engineer, you will be required to write letters and reports and will therefore possess excellent communication skills. Software knowledge of AutoCAD, WinDes and Civil 3D would be an advantage.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Civil Engineer:
* Roads and drainage design, including SUDS
* Produce high quality Flood Risk Assessments
* Co-ordination of the CAD team
* Attend sites to liaise with clients/contractors and monitor works as required
* Carrying out surveys under supervision of a Senior Engineer
The role offers a motivated and professional graduate with a minimum of two years' UK consultancy experience the opportunity to work with a well-established consultancy, who can offer fantastic technical support and an excellent career path, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today in order to discuss.