Senior (Chartered) Structural Engineer
We are currently looking for a Senior Structural Engineer with the benefit of at least ten years' UK consultancy experience to fill a permanent opening with our client located in Hove. Our client is a small, independent consultancy and is successful in numerous markets including commercial as well as high-end residential and other bespoke projects. You will be involved in all aspects of the project from conceptual design to delivery, forming part of a dynamic and growing design team at the Hove head office.
Responsibilities of the Senior Structural Engineer:
* Preparation of designs for all structural elements including timber frame, steel structures, RC and masonry
* Attend site and conduct structural surveys
* Carry-out site inspections to monitor the progress of works
* Liaise with the client, third-parties and local authorities to ensure smooth project delivery
* Engage with and mentor junior members of staff where appropriate
Requirements of the Senior Structural Engineer:
* Chartered (MICE or MIStructE)
* Ten years' relevant UK consultancy experience
* Experience with stakeholder and client management
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience.
Company benefits include pension and discretionary annual bonus, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today for more information on the exciting new opportunity.
Apply for Senior (Chartered) Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly