Senior (Chartered) Structural Engineer
We are currently looking for a Senior Structural Engineer with the benefit of at least ten years' UK consultancy experience to fill a permanent opening with our client located in Hove. Our client is a small, independent consultancy and is successful in numerous markets including commercial as well as high-end residential and other bespoke projects. You will be involved in all aspects of the project from conceptual design to delivery, forming part of a dynamic and growing design team at the Hove head office.
Responsibilities of the Senior Structural Engineer:
* Preparation of designs for all structural elements including timber frame, steel structures, RC and masonry
* Attend site and conduct structural surveys
* Carry-out site inspections to monitor the progress of works
* Liaise with the client, third-parties and local authorities to ensure smooth project delivery
* Engage with and mentor junior members of staff where appropriate
Requirements of the Senior Structural Engineer:
* Chartered (MICE or MIStructE)
* Ten years' relevant UK consultancy experience
* Experience with stakeholder and client management
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience.
Company benefits include pension and discretionary annual bonus, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today for more information on the exciting new opportunity.