Conrad Consulting are working with a small-medium sized Architectural practice based in north Oxfordshire to procure an accomplished Conservation Architect to work on a highly selective range of historic & cultural projects. This is a fresh vacancy and the company are looking for someone to join them as soon as possible on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be working on an ever-expanding collection of heritage, conservation and new build projects covering various sectors including residential, commercial education & cultural. Prospective individuals must demonstrate previous exposure to UK based conservation and/ or listed building commissions at all RIBA stages.
The successful Architect will gain ownership and responsibility for several notable projects. You will be closely involved in the design of projects, helping to develop ideas from inception through to detailed resolution of form and material, and should be prepared from day one to develop new skills and to challenge existing knowledge.
* ARB/RIBA accreditation,
* A minimum of 3 years' post-qualification experience (any level above this will be considered),
* Possess excellent design and detailing skills and be confident utilizing up to date software applications including Vectorworks & SketchUp (if not fully proficient with Vectorworks training will be provided, but some knowledge will be essential),
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written,
* Excellent organisation skills, with a strong ability to multitask and prioritise workloads accordingly,
* Enthusiasm for developing work skills and job specific knowledge for self and team.
The successful Architect will undoubtedly expect to receive a competitive salary, company benefits, introduction to an array of notable projects and several inroads necessary for furthering your career prospects within the practice. If you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV and work samples to Katie at Conrad Consulting to be considered.