Headstrong and Organised PA for award winning Architecture Practice
A successful design led practice is looking for an excellent Personal Assistant one of their leading partners.
The candidate must be looking to take a step up with an natural ability to be organised, communicative and on the ball. This varied and challenging role will require InDesign skills to prepare presentations. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Preparing presentations, reports and correspondence
• Attend meetings taking notes and minutes
• Organised travel arrangements
• Assist with coordination of bid work
• Document filing and retrieval
• Ad hoc assistance to admin and business development team
The successful candidate must have a can-do attitude and will be experienced in a creative environment. The ideal candidate will be highly organised, work well under pressure and be willing to go that extra mile to ensure that the multitude of requirements are met.
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of an excellent practice, please apply ASAP!
Apply for Headstrong and Organised PA for award winning Architecture Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly