Structural CAD Technician
We are looking for an experienced Structural CAD Technician to work on significant projects primarily in the commercial new build sector. A good working knowledge of AutoCAD in relation to new building design is essential for this role. You will be offered excellent career development opportunities plus varied, challenging and growing workload. Revit training is on offer for the right person.
Key Responsibilities of the Structural CAD Technician:
- Produce high quality AutoCAD drawings in co-ordination with the design team
- Take receipt of incoming technical information from other members of the design team
- Undertake the issue of structural drawings; maintain drawing issue sheets and record copies
- Ensure that all project related information is stored and maintained in compliance with the company QA procedures
- Provide support to the engineering team using your skills and knowledge to create solutions to complex engineering problems
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent AutoCAD skills
- Knowledge of Revit would be advantageous, although training is on offer
- Experience of concrete and steel structures
- Minimum four years relevant proven experience in building structures
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Team player capable of a flexible approach
This is a great opportunity to join a small, yet highly reputable practice with a fantastic opportunity for delivering high quality projects on behalf of major clients, so speak to Darryl Yates today for more information.