A great new opportunity has arisen for a talented Architect to join a prestigious architectural practice on a permanent basis in Central London. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience working on impressive commercial, healthcare and industrial projects. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Architect to join a hard-working and dynamic team involved with major projects.
The responsibilities for the chosen candidate will include producing high quality detailed models based on information that will be provided by the design teams. You may also be required to liaise with clients and other stakeholders to ensure models are kept to the quality and specifications given, as well as assisting junior team members when necessary.
In order to ensure given tasks are carried out effectively, it is important for applicants to have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Must be ARB registered Architect
- Excellent ability using Revit Software
- Experience working on projects within the healthcare or pharmaceutical sectors would be advantageous
- Good understanding of current UK Building Regulations
- Experience meeting with clients, contractors and consultants
- Strong ability to produce accurate technical models and construction drawings
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Friendly and approachable attitude
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.Mcmillan @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13597, or apply directly using the “Apply” option and following the instructions. Good luck!
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly