Talented Architects + Project Leads – Multi-Award Winning Practice
A design led and prestigious practice with a notable portfolio across mixed use, master planning, education, housing and conservation is seeking a number of high calibre architects to join their studio. This collaborative and medium sized team work in an open and relaxed office space in an easily commutable location in South London. Depending on your experience, you will have the opportunity to work as part of a small team or lead a major project in a Senior role.
- To work within or lead a team on a number of exciting new projects in the office.
- Working on both new build and refurbishment across design and delivery
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA registered Architect
- Experience running a small team on high quality UK based projects ideally within a listed context.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks or Revit is essential.
- From a design led background with a rigorous approach, often exploring ideas through physical modelling and hand sketching.