We are currently working with a well-established and respected international consultancy, who are looking for a skilled and ambitious Bridge Engineer to help with a growing workload in their busy Basingstoke office.
As an experienced Civil Engineer, you will ideally hold an MEng in Civil or Structural Engineering as well as having demonstrable experience with Rail and/or Bridges projects.
Responsibilities of the Bridge Engineer:
* Design of bridges and railway civil engineering schemes
* Carry out bridge inspections and assessments
* Ensuring each project adheres to budget and time constraints
* Attend design and site meetings
* Maintain and build good client relationships
In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and a flexible benefits package within an industry-leading organisation that is currently looking to expand further as the work continues to come in.
Please contact Darryl Yates on 01728 726136 for more information.
Apply for Bridge Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly