We have a bright new opportunity for a Project Architect to join an award-winning architectural firm based in Norwich on a permanent basis. Our client has a wide-ranging portfolio and has worked on various residential schemes as well as a number of high profile education projects. This would be the perfect opportunity for applicants seeking to use their knowledge and design experience to contribute to a focused architectural practice.
The selected candidate will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Managing a number of individual projects from start to finish
- Overseeing a small design team
- Produce flawlessly drawn information at all stages of the design process.
- Liaising with clients and other stakeholders when required.
Skills that would be essential to a successful candidate include:
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Prior experience of job running would be a strong advantage
- Vast experience working on residential projects, ideally in the Norwich area.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and ideally Revit software.
- Excellent technical and creative ability
- Impeccable people skills
- Strong capability of leading a team
- Organised and able to prioritise workload
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Relevant qualifications and accreditations, e.g. ARB and/or RIBA
Please send a CV with examples of your best technical and creative work, to demonstrate your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.Mcmillan @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13621, or apply directly using the “Apply” option and following the instructions.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly