We are currently looking for a Senior Architect with experience running projects and small teams to join a thriving architecture firm in the Midlands. Our client has worked on a range of fantastic design-led schemes throughout the UK, including mixed use, residential, sport and leisure facilities and commercial workplace projects. Through repeat business they have grown their clientele to include esteemed businesses and organisations. This would be the perfect opportunity for applicants seeking to join a growing architectural firm at a senior level with scope for further progression and career development.
The role of Senior Architect will include a range of tasks to ensure the effective delivery of projects. Those responsibilities will include:
- Creating innovative designs for an array of project types
- Managing a small team of enthusiastic architects and architectural assistants
- Presenting ideas and designs to clients
- Assisting in the development of junior team members
The essential requirements for candidates seeking to apply for this role include:
- Previous experience leading an architectural team
- Proven experience working on a variety of large scale projects in the UK
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently
- Excellent knowledge of current UK building regulations.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Good working knowledge of architectural software packages such as AutoCAD and Revit would be advantageous
This opportunity offers the successful candidate a place within a well-known and highly respected architectural firm, with opportunities to progress to associate or director-level in the future.
Please send a CV and portfolio to email@example.com to demonstrate your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.Mcmillan @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13625, or apply directly using the “Apply” option and following the instructions.