One of London’s most respected architecture and planning practices seek a bright, professional receptionist to join their delightful team. This award-winning practice have an impressive portfolio of projects completed throughout London, and are also known for their wonderful company culture.
- Front of house management
- Answering phones and responding to inquiries
- Booking meetings and managing meeting rooms
- Coordinating travel, liaising with couriers
- Typing letters and project typing
- General ad-hoc tasks and errands
Skills and Experience
- Accurate written and typing skills
- Professional phone manner and switchboard experience
- Previous experience in a busy reception role (1 year minimum ideal)
- Friendly and proactive nature
This is a unique opportunity to become part of a practice that has been awarded Practice of the Year and labelled as one of the best companies to work for in recent years. Please apply today! Interviewing immediately.
Apply for Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly