One of London’s most respected architecture and planning practices seek a bright, professional receptionist to join their delightful team. This award-winning practice have an impressive portfolio of projects completed throughout London, and are also known for their wonderful company culture.
- Front of house management
- Answering phones and responding to inquiries
- Booking meetings and managing meeting rooms
- Coordinating travel, liaising with couriers
- Typing letters and project typing
- General ad-hoc tasks and errands
Skills and Experience
- Accurate written and typing skills
- Professional phone manner and switchboard experience
- Previous experience in a busy reception role (1 year minimum ideal)
- Friendly and proactive nature
This is a unique opportunity to become part of a practice that has been awarded Practice of the Year and labelled as one of the best companies to work for in recent years. Please apply today! Interviewing immediately.