An exciting opportunity exists for a project manager to become part of a budding new branding studio on a 12 month fixed term contract. This independent creative agency have a global reach, and offer a holistic approach to deliver exceptional graphic, interior, digital, and product design projects to clients.
- Managing client projects and relationships
- Building and executing projects plans within set budgets and time frames
- Production of client presentations
- Keeping relevant documentation up to date
- Quality assurance on internal and external procedures
- Weekly reporting to directors
Skills and Experience
- Familiar with excel, using spreadsheets and schedules
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritise
- Proactive nature and advanced problem solving
- Previous experience in a creative industry or practice
This is a unique opportunity to become part of a studio in its infancy and grow with the business!