We are currently looking for a Civil or Structural Engineer with the benefit of at least three years' postgraduate experience to fill a permanent opening with our client located in Fareham. Our client is successful in numerous markets; commercial, residential, healthcare and more.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
* Preparation of designs for all structural elements including timber frame, steel structures and RC and masonry
* Design of below-ground and/or storm drainage.
* Attend site and conduct structural surveys
* Carry-out site inspections to monitor the progress of works
* Liaise with the client, third-parties and local authorities to ensure smooth project delivery
* Actively participate in CPD activities including seminars, training days and workshops to assist you in your pursuit of chartered status
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £30,000 to £38,000 depending on experience and there is a genuine opportunity for the right person to progress through the company whilst developing into a chartered engineer. Get in touch with Darryl Yates today for more information.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly