Conrad Consulting in partnership with an industry-leading, AJ100 design studio in the heart of Manchester bustling Architecture scene are looking to recruit a motivated and well-experienced Project Architect to join their growing company.
With large offices in both London and Manchester, this company have long established a reputation as a pioneer within the field. To boast a national reputation and an efficient management structure whilst retaining a local, repeat client base is often hard to come across; here it is integral into the ethos of the company.
Our current vacancy is at Project Architect level, for an individual with a minimum of 4 years post-Part 2, project experience; preferably within the Residential sector.
Please find a full list of requirements below.
* RIBA / ARB registered Architect.
* A minimum of 4 years project experience (UK Based preferable).
* Strong design capabilities.
* Project experience within the Residential sector. (Individuals from other backgrounds will still be considered).
* Client facing experience.
* Organisational / Presentation skills.
* Working knowledge of REVIT systems (AutoCAD also preferable).
For the opportunity to be considered for this rare position; we would like to see an up-to-date CV and portfolio of work examples.
Salaries are negotiable at circa £30k-£37.5k
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly