We are currently looking for a Structural Engineer with the benefit of at least four years' postgraduate experience to fill a permanent opening with our client located 20-minutes north of Salisbury. Our client is successful in numerous markets including retail, residential and more.
Their office is growing and they are looking to add a capable and skilled Structural Engineer to their dynamic design team. This company benefits from being small and retains a lot of business locally by offering a high quality and tailored Civil & Structural design service to a diverse client base.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
* Preparation of designs for all structural elements including timber frame, steel structures, concrete and masonry
* Attend site and conduct structural surveys
* Carry-out site inspections to monitor the progress of works
* Liaise with the client, third-parties and local authorities to ensure smooth project delivery
* Actively participate in CPD activities including seminars, training days and workshops to assist you in your pursuit of chartered status, if not obtained already
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £27,000 to £35,000 depending on experience in addition to healthcare insurance and pension, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 for more information on this excellent opportunity.