Senior Residential Designer
Prestigious design studio looking for a highly creative and experienced senior interior designer to join the team. To work on all phases of the design development including concept, schematic design and development through to installation and client handover. If sounds like you then apply with your CV and portfolio now!
- To take responsibility for the development of the design and the project with input from the other members of the Interior Design and Interior Architectural team.
- To prepare and develop with the design team where required, drawings, images, material & mood boards and other documents relating to the design. Including schedules for construction and FF&E specifications.
Able to manage, support and mentor junior & intermediate designers on the team
- Auto CAD, Sketchup, PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, Hand sketching.
- Experience in both residential and commercial high end projects internationally with specific experience in Asia
- Understanding of financial aspects of running a design project on time and on budget
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team