Middleweight Interior Designer
An Award-winning and industry-leading design and architecture practice in south west London are seeking a middleweight interior designer to join their residential team.
- Demonstrate an ability to think creatively
- Contribute ideas and creative concepts throughout the project stages
- Assist senior designers in the development and preparation of design schemes
- Assist with production of drawing packages
- Produce specific project requirements; furniture sketching, electrical drawings, 3D models
- Managing incoming and outgoing drawings and file accordingly
- Attend internal project meetings and troubleshoot when needed
- Attend site visits with senior designer
- Assist with FF&E or styling requirements
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Interior Design
- Strong aesthetic and eye for design
- Proven sector experience within a high-end interiors practice
- Proven experience working from concept through to completion
- Willingness to Learn
- Organised and efficient
- Ability to produce hand sketched
- Proficiency of AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Suite.
This is a rare opportunity to work on highest calibre of residential interiors and gain prestigious projects for your portfolio. Apply now with your CV and portfolio to this inspirational practice and work alongside this established team! Applications submitted without portfolios will not be considered.