We are currently looking for a Structural Engineer with the benefit of at least three years' postgraduate experience to fill a permanent opening with our client located in Maidstone, Kent.
Our client is successful in numerous markets including commercial, residential and more. The company is growing and they are looking to add a skilled Structural Engineer to their head office design team.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
* Preparation of designs for all structural elements including timber frame, steel structures and RC
* Attend site and conduct structural surveys under the guidance of a Senior Engineer
* Carry-out site inspections to monitor the progress of works
* Liaise with the client, third-parties and local authorities to ensure smooth project delivery
* Actively participate in CPD activities including seminars, training days and workshops to assist you in your pursuit of chartered status
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £32,000 to £38,000 depending on experience In addition to this, company benefits include pension, healthcare, life assurance and a range of other flexible benefits, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today for more information on 01728 726136.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly