Go-getting IT Technician for growing Architecture Practice
An IT Technician with experience in Architecture or a similar industry is needed to join an established and busy Studio in South West London.
Ensuring the smooth day to day running of the IT Systems department, you will be providing a technical help support facility for all staff, for any hardware and software problems they may encounter. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- General IT health and safety checks
- Maintenance of company printers, and ensuring regular backups
- Managing IT security systems
- You will train all new and existing staff with their desktops
- Installation of new computers and databases
Previous experience of technical/IT support in a similar industry is essential, as well as excellent communication skills and a positive, hands-on approach. Knowledge of Apple Mac computers, Apple servers, Adobe software and 3D printers is highly desirable.
Please get in contact today for an ASAP start!