Admin Assistant required for a newly created role at a London Architectural Practice due to office and company expansion. The job will undoubtedly evolve as the studio adjust to an extra admin team member. This is a great opportunity for a flexible Admin Assistant with proven ability to adapt, be flexible and be happy to take on more responsibility.
- PA/Diary Management for 3 London Directors
- Reception, taking calls, meet and greet, refreshments, meeting room calendar / bookings
- Marketing – assisting with mailouts & research
- Finance – assisting Office Manager with Bookkeeping
- Recruitment – arranging interviews and responding to applicants
- HR – collating Employee Handbook, H&S documents, ensuring all staff have read and signed
- Maintaining Library
- Travel organisation
- Event Organisation
- Stationery and kitchen supplies
- Director expenses
- Organising and enforcing cleaning routines as well as generally keeping office tidy
Skills and Experience
- Background in a similar role, preferably in a creative environment
- Organised approach and excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Computer literacy in MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel
- InDesign / Photoshop experience an advantage
- Good level of English spelling and grammar
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to use your own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to senior colleagues.
This is an opportunity to be part of a growing practice that design outstanding pieces of architecture.