Principal Structural Engineer
We are currently looking for a Principal Structural Engineer to fill a permanent opening with an internationally-renowned client of ours at their Southampton office. Interested candidates must Chartered within ICE or IStructE.
Their core business includes £50M+ commercial developments, healthcare facilities and large industrial jobs and there is an expectation that you have helped deliver high-value projects in your previous roles.
Responsibilities of the Principal Structural Engineer:
* Execute engineering activities (concept, front end engineering development, technical study & detailed design)
* Ensure that designs comply with the relevant codes, standards, regulations and procedures
* Ensure, as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule
* Prepare estimates and schedules and assist in their review
* Maintain good communication with the client, third parties and multi-disciplinary colleagues
Requirements of the Principal Structural Engineer:
* MIStructE, CEng or MICE
* Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
* Competent in the use of design and analysis software
* Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities
* Must have a range of complex buildings structures design experience
* Experience or ability to train/mentor Graduate Engineers
On offer for the Principal Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience. Company benefits package includes pension, healthcare, life assurance and a range of other flexible benefits so get in touch with Darryl Yates today in order to discuss further.
Apply for Principal Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly