6 days left
- Full Time
Your new company
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a well established Architectural practice in the heart of Leicestershire. They are looking to recruit an Architectural Assistant with a minimum 3 months experience.
Your new role
As an Architectural Assistant you will play an integral part in supporting Senior Architects and Technologists in creating technical work in AutoCAD, ArchiCAD and Revit. You will also suport the team through other RIBA stages including planning and presentations to future clients.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good presentation skills
- Good ArchiCAD & Revit skills are advantageous
- Interest and experience in the residential sector
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- The initiative to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good time management, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Strong design skills with a creative flair
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal directly with clients, planning officers and colleagues in a professional manner
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and 3ds Max is desirable
- Previous experience working within a practice would be advantageous.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly