Senior Architectural Technician
A great new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Architectural Technician to join a prestigious multi-disciplinary architecture practice on a permanent basis in Reading. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience across the UK with an especially strong reputation in the residential field. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technician to join a hard-working and dynamic team involved with major residential projects.
The responsibilities for the chosen candidate will include producing high quality detailed models based on information that will be provided by the design teams. You are likely to be working on two major residential developments with both being picked up at stage 4. You may also be required to liaise with clients and other stakeholders to ensure models are kept to the quality and specifications given, as well as assisting junior team members when necessary.
In order to ensure given tasks are carried out effectively, it is important for applicants to have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Excellent ability using AutoCAD and Revit Software
- Extensive experience within a similar role on a range of projects.
- Must have strong construction detailing experience.
- Good understanding of current UK Building Regulations
- Experience of liaising with clients/contractors/clients.
- Strong ability to produce accurate technical models and construction drawings
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Friendly and approachable attitude
Please send a CV with examples of your best technical work, to demonstrate your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.Mcmillan @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13661, or apply directly using the “Apply” option and following the instructions. Good luck!