An internationally renowned architecture and urban planning practice seeks a group coordinator to join their team of exceptional creatives. Known around the world for their design excellence, this innovative practice have completed an extensive list of projects across arts, culture, education, creative re-use, residential, and workplace to name a few.
- Project administration and support to project teams
- Effectively prioritising work flow to ensure deadlines are met
- Document control and maintenance
- Group Leader assistance including diary management, monitoring emails, lodging expense claims, etc.
- Group coordination including group travel, meetings, and minute taking
- Assisting with BID and tender documents
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in architecture and/or construction
- Exceptional administrative skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Indesign
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, Microstation and Microsoft Project preferred
- Excellent team player
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with strong administrative and support skills to work in a bustling, award-winning creative environment. Interviewing immediately.
Apply for Group Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly