A multi-award winning architecture practice requires an experienced marketing manager eager for their next challenge to join their vibrant London team. This design-led practice have completed numerous high profile projects and are best known for their work in the public sector among others.
- Identify and research new business opportunities
- Produce bid submission and deliver proposals
- Devise and implement marketing strategies
- Create and collect marketing material for the website and intranet
- Generalist PR duties
- Ensure consistency of brand on all platforms and channels
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in an architecture, design or construction practice
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office and InDesign
- Knowledge of Illustrator and WordPress preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
This is a coveted opportunity to work in a highly-regarded practice with a fantastic team. Interviewing immediately.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly