Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Conrad Consulting are working with a leading consultancy who are currently looking for an experienced Civil Infrastructure Engineer to help the continued growth of their design team in their Poole head office.
As an experienced Civil Engineer, you will keen to develop your skills further, as well as having the ambition to work on a diverse project portfolio producing high quality designs.
Experience in highways and drainage is essential, together with good knowledge of PDS, Microdrainage (WinDes) and AutoCAD.
Responsibilities of the Civil Engineer:
* Design of above and below ground drainage including SUDS
* Taking the lead role on a variety of projects at any one time
* Ensuring each project adheres to budget and time constraints
* Attend design and site meetings
* Maintain and build good client relationships
Requirements of the Civil Engineer:
* BEng or MEng in Civil Engineering, or a related discipline
* Minimum two years' UK consultancy experience in a design capacity
* Full eligibility to work in the UK
* Proven track record of roads and drainage design
* Knowledge of Section 104, 106 and 185 drainage agreements
* Knowledge of Section 38 and Section 278 highways agreements
In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and a fantastic benefits package with a well-respected practice that is currently looking to expand further as the work continues to come in.
Please contact Darryl Yates on 01728 726136 for more information on this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly