Associate Workplace Designer
You will be reporting to a Partner and working alongside a dedicated team of other designers. Your role will involve working across all stages of medium scale workplace projects from consultation and concept through to on site delivery, including space planning, test fits and documentation. You will be liaising with clients and suppliers and have a thoughtful and collaborative approach to your work and with your colleagues.
Skills & experience
To be considered for the role, you will require the following;
- Confidence and initiative are sought with prior experience running your own project from end to end required
- Strong communication skills and a desire to contribute your passion and energy is ideal
- Experience on medium sized projects across the workplace sector is sought
- Confidence in leading and mentoring more junior designers
- A strong consideration of budgets when designing
- Proven track record of being the clients point of contact
- Revit is an absolute must, as well as AutoCAD - a good level of technical skill is sought
- Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign) and SketchUp proficiency will be looked upon favourably
Benefits & culture
As part of the team you will enjoy benefits such as;
- This studio offers incredible growth opportunities, with clear career progression available, they aim for longevity with their staff
- A creative, friendly and supportive environment where you will grow your career among the industry's leading designers.