Junior Graphic Designer
Junior Graphic Designer
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits (negotiable on application)
An opportunity for a talented designer to bring graphic design expertise and enthusiasm to a growing team of architects and designers.
Leonard Design Architects are a design-led architectural practice with offices in Nottingham, London, Kuala Lumpur and a presence in Sydney. The practice’s work varies in typology and scale from the masterplanning of city centres to the design of one off boutique retail units, and strategic front end consultancy through to on-site delivery.
We are a progressive employer who take pride our sense of team and culture. An open leave policy, internal mentoring, biannual career planning sessions, external training, internal knowledge sharing presentations, Pilates classes, Vitality health insurance, a shower for cyclists/ runners and table football are just some of the initiatives and facilities available to our staff.
We are strengthening our graphic design capabilities with the recruitment of our first fulltime in-house graphic designer. A candidate should be self-motivated and passionate about graphic design and communication. They will work directly with the practice’s management and design teams. The role will include but not be limited to:
Developing and maintaining graphic standards for all our internal and external communication (marketing brochures, fee proposals, design reports).
Working with external digital publishing agencies to develop and maintain our digital communication (website, App, etc.).
Creating bespoke design presentations which respond to the specific project requirements.
Realise creative and astute graphic design solutions for integration within our architectural and interior design proposals.
Developing creative solutions to signage, communication and graphic features within the practices architecture and interiors work.
Sharing specialist knowledge of graphic design principles, practices and packages with the wider design teams.
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work within and support multi-disciplinary design teams.
- A willingness to be flexible and engage with the wide range of graphic design needs.
- A strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite packages.
- A passion for and knowledge of the latest graphic design trends, principles and best practice.
- A visual understanding of 3 dimensional space
- An understanding of graphics communication within three dimensional environments.
- An understanding of branding and communication strategies across all channels. An awareness of the latest/ future trends and technology in this field.
- A passion for retail.
- An interest in the built environment and placemaking.
- Microsoft Word
- Windows OS
Candidates should submit their CVs and a PDF portfolio sample to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Junior Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly