Architectural Assistant - Vectorworks
A design-led and well respected studio based in cool North London are on the lookout for an Architectural Assistant to join them on an initial contract basis. On offer is the opportunity to work on a high end residential project currently at detailed design stage. The studio is friendly, collaborative and hard working, and there is chance for longer term work with them in the future.
- Work within a tight team to deliver DD and tender package for a high end residential fit out project
- Deliver room elevations, bathroom and kitchen layouts and joinery details
Skills and Experience
- Part II qualified or equivalent
- Experience working at RIBA stages 3 onwards on high end residential projects
- Fluency using Vectorworks is advantageous
- Ideally must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high end design ethos
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available Architectural Assistant to join a supportive and successful studio
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!