Creative and articulate Admin Coordinator for Luxury Architecture Practice
A innovative and design-led architecture practice are seeking a confident and well-presented admin coordinator to join their creative studio. Reporting to the Practice manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the studio and managing reception, providing an excellent first impression as the first point of contact for clients and visitors.
- Reception duties and managing switchboard
- Coordinating the office calendar
- Maintaining office supplies
- Administration for project teams
- PA support to the co-founders
- Booking travel
- Liaising with external contractors
Excellent communication skills are essential, as they are looking for someone to be the ambassador of the practice. This is a hugely exciting opportunity for an outstanding with a polished and proactive manner to take the next step in their career in the creative industry.
ASAP start - apply today for this exciting opportunity!