An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Architect or Architectural Technician to join a prestigious multi-disciplinary architectural practice on an initial contract basis with a possibility to become permanent, in London. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience working on impressive commercial and industrial projects. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Architect or Architectural Technician to join a hard-working and dynamic team involved with major projects.
The responsibilities for the chosen candidate will include producing high quality detailed models based on information that will be provided by the design teams. You will be initially working on a number of new build school projects from stages 3 to 4 onwards. You may be required to liaise with clients and other stakeholders to ensure models are kept to the quality and specifications given, as well as assisting junior team members when necessary.
In order to ensure given tasks are carried out effectively, it is important for applicants to have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Must have recent experience working as an architect or architectural technician
- Excellent ability using Revit Software
- Experience working on projects within the education sector
- Good understanding of current UK Building Regulations
- Experience of liaising with clients/contractors/clients.
- Strong ability to produce accurate technical models and construction drawings
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Friendly and approachable attitude
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.Mcmillan @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13604, or apply directly using the “Apply” option and following the instructions. Good luck!
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly