Project Director/Architect/Interior Architect - Interior Design Studio
Project Director/Architect/Interior Architect - Interior Design Studio £55,000 - £65,000 West London
Are you a qualified Architect with experience in the residential sector?
Have you gained experience working at an Interior Design Studio or worked in tandem with Interiors/Interior Designers?
We are actively seeking an exceptional Architect that can lead a team of up to 12/14 people in this heavy hitting management role.
Project Director/Architect/Interior Architect required for a high end residential and hospitality interior design studio in London.
Our client works across the globe on or private schemes, work for developers and leisure/hospitality projects. They are currently seeking a talented, client facing Architect/Interior Architect with a wealth of knowledge/experience across all stages of projects with a technical bias.
This role will require you to lead a team and be ultimately responsible for the technical delivery of projects.
Summary: Senior design management role overseeing the interior architectural team, working hand in hand with the Senior Interior Designers and wider interior design team.
- Part III qualified architect
- No less than 5 years post qualification experience
- Leading, mentoring and nurturing a design team
- Management/oversight of multiple design projects from concept to delivery
- Experience across residential (both private and speculative)
- Design knowledge and ability in the luxury sector
- Technical (detail) knowledge through to the practicalities of the construction stage
- Thinking and drawing spatially as well as at the detail level
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with demanding clients and timeframes
- Solutions focused
- Generally must demonstrate that they know 'what a good job looks like'
Advantageous to demonstrate:
- Experience across leisure/hospitality sectors
- Resource (full time/part time) staff management
Whilst your role won’t be hands on doing technical drawing, it is important you have a strong background in this regard to manage accordingly. You will have 3 very talented Senior team members supporting you with the day to day running.
To apply for this position, or register your details for other Architecture and Design positions please email your CV and preferably work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Project Director/Architect/Interior Architect - Interior Design Studio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly