Senior Architectural Technician
Senior Architectural Technician required to join a well established architectural practice based in Market Harborough, Leicestershire. The practice offer the full range of architectural services including Architectural Design, Masterplanning, Interior Design, Project Management and Visualisation.
Following sustainable growth and an increase in workload, the practice are now looking to add a Senior Architectural Technician to their team. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate sound understanding of construction and will be a talented detailer.
The practice work within a number of sectors but their core areas are within Retail, Education, Residential and Healthcare projects. You will be joining a medium sized team of dedicated architectural professionals, all striving to complete high quality projects in their given disciplines.
As a Senior Architectural Technician in this environment, you will be potentially given the opportunity to run your own jobs and mentor the more junior members of staff.
Duties and responsibilities may involve:
- Attending site inspections
- Preparing tender applications and presentations
- Preparing planning applications
- Technical detailing and producing high quality working drawing packages
Skills and Qualifications required as follows:
- Architectural Technology degree or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years of practical experience, ideally within a private practice environment.
- Software proficiency in the use of AutoCAD or Vectorworks.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary likely to be in the region of £30,000-£38,000 per annum alongside a generous benefits package.
To apply for this role, please forward your up to date CV and portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting or contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for further information.
Apply for Senior Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly