Our client is a well-established specialist in structural design and repairs based in the South East of England. Due to a continuously growing workload, they are now seeking to appoint an experienced Structural Engineer to join them on a full-time basis at their Uckfield design office. Ideally you will be chartered, or be close to being so as well as having at least ten years' UK consultancy experience in a Structural design environment.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
* Producing diagnostic structural reports
* Building design and FEA using AutoCAD and other relevant industry software
* Communication with in-house surveyors as well as third-parties such as Local Authorities, Housing Associations etc
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* CENG, MICE or similar
* Ten years' UK consultancy experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
* Competent in the use of design and analysis software
* Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities.
* Must have a range of complex buildings structures design experience
This unique opportunity will allow a great deal of flexibility for the right candidate, as well as great benefits including a competitive salary, laptop, mobile phone and car. Speak to Darryl Yates today for more information.