Structural Revit Technician
We are currently looking for a Structural Revit Technician to fill a permanent opening with our client located in Maidstone. Our client boasts an attractive portfolio of work ranging from small commercial builds to multi-million pound multi-story residential and mixed-use developments.
You will have a solid grounding in building structures with a good working knowledge of Revit, as well as the desire and ambition to develop your skills further in a well-established and reputable design consultancy. Projects range from small developments up to builds in excess of £50m, so there is plenty of variety for the right person.
Responsibilities of the Structural Revit Technician:
* Work as part of a project team to develop technical drawings for projects
* Take a proactive role in a wide range of projects
* Collaborate with colleagues in the building structures division to produce design work
* Communicate with the client to complete revisions according to the brief
* Liaise with architects and senior engineers to ensure smooth project delivery
On offer for the Structural Revit Technician:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience and there is a genuine opportunity for career progression as the work continues to come in. Company benefits package includes pension, healthcare and discretionary annual bonus, so speak to Darryl Yates today for more information on this unique opportunity.
Apply for Structural Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly