Business Development Manager
A boutique studio specialising in custom, one-off sculptures, installations, and lighting pieces currently require a business development manager with passion for art and design. Reporting to the Director/Artist, the business development manager will be working to identify and source new business opportunities in the public, art, exhibition, and design realms and play an integral part in strategising sales. This is a unique opportunity that offers complete autonomy and the flexibility of working remotely.
- Devising and implementing a sales development strategy
- Maintaining and building new client relationships on a global scale
- Responding to inbound sales inquiries
- Arranging meetings between clients and the designer
- Producing and negotiating fee proposals
- Acting as a brand representative and attending industry events
Skills and Experience
- Must have a strong existing network in architecture, design, and arts sectors
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign
- Show initiative and enthusiasm for developing the brand
This role would suit candidates that are well networked, proactive, passionate about art and design, and would like the freedom of working remotely.