Senior Architectural Technician - Residential Sector (AutoCAD)
Our client is an established, national, architectural practice based on the outskirts of London. They have recently opened an office in Central Manchester, close to Piccadilly station. This new office will, in time, become the technical hub within the wider company structure. For now the office will be 'headed-up' by one of the company's most senior and well-respected Technicians.
This company traditionally specialise in the provision of Residential and Commercial developments.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Architectural Technician to join them on a full-time permanent basis and become an integral part of their skilled team. The successful candidate will help to establish a growing office of technical staff to work on a range of residential projects, focusing on medium to large scale developments.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
* A minimum of 5 years' experience within the industry working for a practice, developer or contractor.
* Proven UK based project experience working on residential developments.
* Full proficiency using AutoCAD.
Your immediate duties will include:
* The production of working drawings.
* To ensure Building Regulation conditions are discharged promptly.
* Liaise with the company Architects to enable discharge of planning conditions.
* Implement revisions to reflect the current requirements of other departments.
* Check information supplied to the planning team accords with relevant working drawings and specifications.
* Liaise and co-ordinate with external consultants to ensure correct information is produced.
* Deal with questions from site arising from work progressing.
* Ensure client/site is supplied promptly with correct and current drawings.
* Attend all relevant meetings prior to construction and all subsequent site meetings.
This role offers the successful Senior Architectural Technician a competitive salary (dependent on experience) & benefits package, plus exposure to a range of notable industry projects and solid career progression from day one.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send through an up to date CV & portfolio of relevant work examples (Detailed working drawings) to Will at Conrad Consulting to be considered.