Part II Assistants x3 - UK Mixed-Use Schemes for Commercial Studio (Revit OR Microstation)
White Space is urgently seeking 3x Part II or Architectural Assistants to work on large UK city-centre projects in Revit or Microstation. These will be long-term contracts in excess of 1 year.
• 65 strong and growing
• Specialise in UK mixed-use / retail projects, working from concept design right through to construction
• Revit and Microstation practice
• Down to earth and approachable management who cultivate a friendly and supportive environment - a fantastic place to work towards your Part III
• Working on large, city-centre mixed-use schemes
• Initial projects at design and planning stages - though they will take through to construction, all being well
• Working in Revit and Microstation
• Long term, on-going contract which could lead to a permanent job if all goes well
• Part II Architectural Assistant or equivalent
• Worked on good quality medium or large scale projects (at any stage)
• Revit or Microstation fluent
• Ready to start on short notice - these jobs are urgent!
If you are interested in these roles, or would be keen to find out more, then please don't hesitate to contact White Space today!
Apply for Part II Assistants x3 - UK Mixed-Use Schemes for Commercial Studio (Revit OR Microstation)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly